Saturday 3 July 2010

First Post Ever

Well, the summer holidays have started a while ago and so I've turned towards blogging about the ongoings of my life and my thoughts and opinions of anything that takes my fancy. I suppose it does suck that I still have a whole year of high school left to complete before i can leave this slow paced community and into the real world.

"in this tiny tiny town. in this tiny tiny land..."


I've also decided to write up reviews on TV shows, movies, technology and current events that i come across in a joint attempt to gain a fair share of viewer-ship in the blogger-sphere and as well as to earn some extra money from online jobs such as freelance writing.


"state of my desk. waiting for that bulb to light..."


So do any other teenagers find it frustrating when they find that they have two months of complete freedom from the evil that is school yet have nothing to do? One of my friends Vidia, who being Indonesian naturally had this idea of taking a picture per day for a whole year so you end up with an album of 365 pictures every year. I have this massive desire to copy her and do the same thing but i'm afraid that my Asian genes betray me there because i'm a complete klutz with a camera and just don't have that natural narcissistic instinct in me for the job.


"Unlike this Filipino fiesta who seem to have mastered Asian-ity"


Ah well, lets see how this blog thing goes and how long i'll be able to remember my password for this thing.

Ciao for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment